Our number one priority remains to protect our customers and employees while continuing to provide electric, water and sewer services to the community.
In order to minimize the economic impact on our customers, we are implementing the updated operating procedures effective immediately:
• The West Memphis Utilities will be temporarily suspending disconnects for residential and commercial customers for nonpayment. We understand the financial impact COVID-19 can have on our community, and we are dedicated to supporting our customers and employees during this time.
• Utilities will also be suspending all late feesfor the month of April.
Some alternatives to consider:
• Pay your bill online at https://www.westmemphisar.gov/150/Utilities
• Pay your bill at our after-hours payment drop box at: 604 E. Cooper Ave., West Memphis
• Request/Start/Stop Services Link: http://www.westmemphisutilities.com/…/Start-and-Stop-Utilit…
• Call us at 870-735-3355 or contact us for other business needs visit: https://www.westmemphisar.gov/Directory.aspx?DID=29