This section contains the most recent version of all major MPO reports.
- 2050 Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP)
- The MTP is our long-range planning document. It shows how we expect the study area to grow in the coming years, and how transportation plays a part in meeting predicted needs. This document was approved in March 2021, and is scheduled for update in 2025.
- 2021-2024 Transportation Improvement Plan(TIP)
- The TIP shows the planned projects scheduled for the study area over the next few years. This plan is in conformity with the State Transportation Improvement Plan, and supports the goals and strategies set forth in the MTP. The 2021-2024 TIP was approved in March 2021, and is scheduled for update in 2023.
- 2021 Unified Planning Work Program(UPWP)
- The UPWP describes the planning activities the West Memphis-Marion MPO and the Arkansas Department of Transportation propose to undertake during the next State fiscal year. This document is updated every year in May.
- 2020 Annual Performance and Expenditure Report(APER)
- This annual report is updated every year in September. The APER discusses the transportation-related activities (including activities related to air quality) conducted by the MPO during the previous fiscal year, and the costs incurred and related funding sources.
- 2020 Annual Listing of Obligated Projects(ALOP)
- This document lists all projects for which federal funds were obligated in the previous year. The 2020 ALOP covers October 2019 through September 2020. The ALOP is updated annually between October and December.
- Public Participation Plan
- The PPP defines the steps for public involvement in the metropolitan transportation planning process. This document was adopted in 2010, and receives regular administrative updates.
- MPO Bylaws
- The Bylaws describe the rules that govern the MPO including appointment of committee members, record keeping, and finances. The Bylaws receive regular administrative updates, but receive substantive updates only rarely and through a special process.
This section contains recent resolutions adopted by our Policy Committee.
- Resolution to support Arkansas Dept. of Transportation's revised safety targets. Signed Jan 21, 2021.
- Resolution to support Arkansas Dept. of Transportation's revised performance targets. Signed Feb 11, 2021.
- Resolution to adopt 2050 Metropolitan Transportation Plan. Signed Mar 29, 2021.
- Resolution to adopt FFY 2021-2024 Transportation Improvement Program and add it to the 2050 MTP. Signed Mar 29, 2021.