The Rail Port Logistics Park contains more than 2,000 acres of Greenfields and access to all municipal utilities with excess capacity. In addition, West Memphis has the lowest utility rates in the Memphis MSA with property taxes at half the cost of most other sites in the area. The area is zoned I-2 and supports heavy industrial development.
- No floodplain or environmental issues.
- All available sites are level, currently being used as farmland.
- Streamlined permitting process measured in weeks rather than months.
- Sites are rail accessible.
- Congestion free, unrestricted access to Interstates 40 and 55.
- FTZ #273 - Subzone Eligible
- Access to deep water port