Frank is married to Kay Glisson Martin and has two children: Pam McClanahan, and Thomas Martin. He also has three grandchildren: Kennedy McClanahan, Abbie Martin, and Caleb Martin.
Frank began serving his first term on January 1, 1999.
- BBA in Accounting
- Graduated from Memphis State University (University of Memphis)
- Graduated from West Memphis High School
Other Current Business Activities
- Owner, Frank Martin, and Associates (A Tax Preparation Firm)
- President, Delta Office Supply, Incorporated
- Chairman, West Memphis Design & Review Commission
- Member and Treasurer, Crittenden County Democratic Central Committee
- Member, Arkansas Society of Public Accountants
- Member, Government Finance Officers Association
- Past President, Vice-President and Treasurer, Crittenden Regional Hospital
- Treasurer, Past-President, Board of Directors, West Memphis Chamber of Commerce